We are giving preference to Canadian residents for this position. For the right fit, however, we are open to international relationships.
We are seeking a professional freelance/contact WordPress developer to help out in our custom WordPress development process.
This is a freelance/contract position with the opportunity for growth and the potential to become permanent. The successful candidate can expect 30-40 hours of work per week.
Applicants should be experts in WordPress and Open Source/PHP development. Time management skills must be exceptional as well as pixel-perfect attention to detail.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time for our clients.
- Expert level understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Expert level experience in custom WordPress development.
- Understanding of user experience fundamentals.
- Exceptional quality assurance skills to proof your work.
- Ability to support websites through regular WordPress maintenance.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours in EST time zone.
- Availability via phone and Slack.
Nice to Have:
- Superior knowledge of core web vitals and WordPress/website optimization.
- Thorough understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- Project management and client communication skills.
- Understanding of common analytics platforms, CRM systems and common lead generation API integrations.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please send your three favourite portfolio pieces with a very brief overview of the project goals and challenges you faced.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.