We are seeking an experienced content manager to oversee the content entry of our website projects. This role will is intended as a contract/freelance position with the opportunity for growth and the potential to become permanent.
The successful applicant has experience with WordPress and good knowledge of general SEO practices and media management.
The successful candidate will work from home or a remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work that turns heads and delivers on our client’s goals.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform initial website content entry on new website deployments using the WordPress CMS platform.
- General quality assurance reporting during the content entry process.
- Act as general web master through the final stages of the website deployment process.
- Good knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Reasonable knowledge and experience with general search engine optimization best practices (opportunity for growth).
- Experience with image formatting for web, including optimization for web (ex. Photoshop cropping and optimization).
Nice to Have:
- Basic project management and client communication skills.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.