Please Note: With the sudden and world-wide impact and uncertainty around COVID-19 and its effects we have put all hiring activity on hold. We have every intention of filling this role when the world gets back on its feet and still welcome applications.
We are currently seeking a professional UX designer to help in the Strategy phase of our website design and deployment process.
This role will is intended as a freelance/contract position with the opportunity for growth and potential to become permanent.
Applicants should be experts in UX and web design fundamentals with a reasonable understanding of website development. Time management skills and exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail are necessities for this role.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Expert knowledge of UX and website design fundamentals.
- Professional knowledge of contemporary UX design tools (ex. Sketch, other).
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full time or part-time).
Nice to Have:
- Professional website UI design experience/skills.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.