We are seeking a quality assurance specialist to help in our website design and deployment process. Beyond standard website quality assurance testing, the ideal candidate would be fluent in WordPress and able to enter or alter website content during beta testing. An in-depth knowledge of on-site SEO would be considered a great asset.
This role will is intended as a freelance/contract position with the opportunity for growth and potential to become permanent.
Applicants should be knowledgeable in web design, development and WordPress. Time management skills and exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail are necessities for this role.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Professional knowledge of website design and user experience.
- Expert knowledge of contemporary browsers and web-accessible devices.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full time or part-time).
- Able to enter/edit page content in WordPress during beta testing.
- Experience with InVision.
Nice to Have:
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class on-site SEO and implementation.
- Project management/client management experience.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.