We are seeking Canadian residents only for this position. Unfortunately, international applicants will not be accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager/Coordinator to join our team.
This role is intended as a full-time contract position and will allow the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Client facing communication throughout website design and development projects.
- Triage and assess incoming client communications and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member.
- Coordination of project phases with internal creative and development teams.
- General project management and review.
- Ensure project requirements are being met accurately before releasing work to the client.
- Project timeline management and coordination.
- Provide weekly project updates or upon request.
- Minor website updates and content entry.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience within a Project Management role in the creative industry.
- Ability to work from home or remote office during regular business hours.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Experience with contemporary project management applications.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Design or development background.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your salary and vacation expectations.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.