Please Note: With the sudden and world-wide impact and uncertainty around COVID-19 and its effects we have put all hiring activity on hold. We have every intention of filling this role when the world gets back on its feet and still welcome applications.
We are seeking Canadian residents only for this position. Unfortunately, international applicants will not be accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager/Coordinator to join our team.
This role is intended as a full-time contract position and will allow the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Client facing communication throughout website design and development projects.
- Triage and assess incoming client communications and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member.
- Coordination of project phases with the creative and development teams.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience within a Project Management role in the creative industry.
- Ability to work from home or remote office during regular business hours.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation best practices.
- Design or development background.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your salary and vacation expectations.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.