We are seeking a professional front-end developer to support advanced UI development and interactions within our custom web design process.
This role will is intended as a contract/freelance position with the opportunity for growth and the potential to become permanent.
The successful applicant is a creative thinker and expert in UX/UI development and general web development fundamentals. Time management skills, creativity and exceptional attention to detail are necessities for this role.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work that turns heads and delivers on our client’s goals.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the web strategy process, from wireframing through UI design as necessary.
- Report directly to the Creative Director/Lead Developer.
- Opportunity for client engagement.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience creating SVG animations.
- Ability to interpret and expand upon design systems.
- Professional knowledge of contemporary UX design tools (ex., Sketch, Figma).
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full-time or part-time).
- Ability to conduct preliminary quality assurance testing on your work.
Nice to Have:
- WordPress knowledge or development skills.
- Basic project management and client communication skills.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.