Professional Freelance Web Designer
*Please note, we are seeking Canadian residents only for this position.
We are currently seeking a professional freelance website design to expand our team of elite web design specialists. The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, self-managed designer with 3+ years experience in web and user interface design available for full time or part-time freelance work. The candidate should have exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail and the ability to deliver top-notch work on time and on budget.
Our design and development team is entirely virtual, meaning we are all scattered around the world. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Expert in design theory and fundamentals.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full time or part-time).
- Able to set up files correctly for a web development team to slice and dice (including smart objects/images to scale for Retina displays).
Nice to Have:
- Excellent strategy and wireframing skills.
- Branding and logo design experience.
- Ability to take a project from discovery to completion.
- Project management/client management experience.
- RGD designation considered an asset.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please send us your three favourite real-world portfolio pieces with a very brief overview of the project goals and challenges you faced.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.